The NT Apprenticeships and Traineeships Database contains details of all approved apprenticeship / traineeship qualifications in the Northern Territory. It provides comprehensive information on all apprenticeship/traineeship qualifications including:
- a description of the apprenticeship / traineeship qualification
- the registered training organisation(s) that can provide the training and whether or not the relevant registered training organisation receives NT User Choice funding
- the qualification name and national code
- information on the availability of Australian Government special incentives for women in non-traditional trades and apprentices employed in regional and rural skill shortage areas
- whether the apprenticeship / traineeship is available as part-time or school-based.
The database also provides information on, and links to, the relevant industrial awards or agreements for each apprenticeship / traineeship qualification. This information is to be used as a guide only and you should contact Wageline on 1300 363 264 or visit www.wagenet.gov.au to confirm which industrial award applies to a particular apprenticeship / traineeship qualification.
Use this page to search the database for apprenticeships and traineeships in the Northern Territory (NT). For further information on apprenticeships and traineeships, visit the Northern Territory Government website.